PRESS OPERATOR (ALL SHIFTS)
Please include full name and location when applying.
Education: High School
Location: 3500 State Route 39, Berlin, OH 44610
Career Level: Entry Level
Date Needed By: ASAP
Job Type: Hourly
Travel: 0 - 10%
REPORT TO: Production Supervisor
Operate molding machines to produce a variety of quality parts to meet customer specifications. Remove flash and visually 100% inspect parts for various defects.
Robin Industries Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Robin Industries to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disabled, or veteran status.
• Record information for shop order and daily work activities.
• Read and follow instructions as to Standard Operating Procedures, Quality Standards and Specification, etc.
• Operate molding press to established standards as per work instructions.
• Remove parts with air gun or specialized tools; trim parts by hand, and/or clippers, or specialized tools if needed.
• Visually 100% inspect parts for defects such as non-fills, cured rubber, undercured rubber, air traps, etc., as per quality standards.
• Notify Group Leader or Supervisor when equipment/machinery breakdown or process troubleshooting is required.
• Assist in relieving press operators or other qualified production operations for lunch and breaks; perform auxiliary operations and maintain established standards.
• Responsible for product quality, press efficiency, housekeeping and following all prescribed safety rules as directed.
• Observe all environmental, safety & health rules prescribed by the company; insure lunchroom, and work areas are maintained in a neat and orderly condition.
• Must be reliable and maintain good attendance.
• Good analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Strong team player with proven ability to work effectively with others at all levels
• Good repetitive skills, able to repeat certain functions to assure consistent parts
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to position or move; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
• The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and/ or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
• Must be able to be on feet for extended periods of time.