Andreas Furniture - Sugarcreek, OH - Full Time
Andreas Furniture in Sugarcreek, Ohio, is seeking a full time Office Retail Associate. This is an exciting opportunity to join a family owned, respected and quality furniture company located in the heart of Amish Country. The Office Retail Associate will perform office duties to support the organization.
This is an excellent opportunity offering a competitive wage and benefit package. Benefits include paid holidays, paid vacation, retirement plan and various supplemental plans.
The Office Retail Associate is responsible for the following functional areas:
• Provide Customer Service duties
• Process customer payments
• Support Purchasing staff by communicating with vendors
on order status
• Provide support for Sales Staff & Sales Manager
• Answers phones, directs calls to appropriate individuals
• At least 1 year Office Retail Associate
• Experience with accounts receivable preferred
but not required
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Our company is also closed on Sunday.
Andreas Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.